‘Someone came to visit!’ Doting mum Victoria Beckham is surprised by the son of Brooklyn, 18, as she gets to work on her NYFW presentation
She is preparing to showcase her new collection during New York Fashion Week this month.
And Victoria Beckham could not contain her joy as she was paid a visit from her eldest son Brooklyn in the midst of her hectic schedule on Thursday.
The singer turned designer, 43, took to her Instagram platform to share the image where she was seen cosying up to the budding photographer, 18.
Victoria, clad in a chic burgundy knit, placed the camera at a high angle to ensure Brooklyn was also included in the picture.
‘Someone came to visit! Love u @brooklynbeckham X kisses from NY! X, ‘the doting mother captioned the image – hinting that his visit had been a surprise for her.
Earlier in the day, Victoria was seen getting her work on her forthcoming New York Fashion Week presentation in Manhattan.
Victoria looked effortlessly chic as she went bridal in a maroon polo knit while heading to her office in the city.
The mother-of-four teamed up with a camel wool coats and gray high-waisted tapered trousers.
Victoria added height to her frame with burgundy heeled boots and a matching handbag.
Ready for her day of work, the fashion designer swept her brunette locks up into a bun and sheltered her eyes with a pair of dark shades.
Victoria has been hard at it ahead of New York Fashion Week, which kicks off on Thursday.
The megastar was seen out as the rumor mill continues to turn about the way the Spice Girls reunion, which is set to pocket each of its £ 10m, will take shape.
The fans went wild on Friday when the band, consisting of Victoria, Mel B, 42, Emma Bunton, 42, Mel C, 44 and Geri Horner, 45, confirmed that reunion was a reality.
A source told The Sun just hours before that Victoria only agreed upon the assurance she would not have to sing.
The source said: “This is a pop reunion no one would ever think again. Bỏ qua một thời gian thương mại Victoria đã cho phép thời gian được công việc mới của công việc này.
A câu lệnh đã mở phát hành MailOnline không xác định what the band’s next step would be.
The statement read: ‘We have enjoyed a wonderful afternoon catching up and reminiscing about the amazing times we have spent together.
‘We are always overwhelmed at how much interest there is to the whole world for The Spice Girls.
‘The time now feels right to explore some incredible new opportunities together. We all agree that there are many exciting opportunities that will once again embrace the original essence of The Spice Girls, while reinforcing our message of empowerment for future generations. ‘
Reports had circulated that The Spice Girls would go back on the road for a world tour, as Victoria had then agreed to sing, but this was denied by the hosts for the band.
Fans will have a look at the future of The Spice Girls to take shape, with other reported ideas including a compilation album celebrating their greatest hits; hosting a televised talent show; endorsing products and working on shows in China.
Subscribe! Breaking News Daily —
Like us on! Facebook —