The idea of the consumption of apple cider vinegar as part of a weight-loss regimen was suggested in 1958 by Dr. DC Jarvis, of Barre, Vermont, and published in his book “Folk Medicine”.
In the book highlights the properties and uses of apple cider vinegar and mentions that their consumption causes it to burn fat and not stored in the body. In addition to pectin, an ingredient of vinegar helps reduce cholesterol levels.
Some people say they have lost weight up to 10 pounds (4.5 kg) in a week with a diet moderate in calories and taking three times daily solutions of a glass of water with two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and two teaspoons of honey.
Others say they do not get results fast and is a slow process.
Celebrities such as Katy Perry, Demi Moore, Madonna and Clint Eastwood have taken this base solution of apple cider vinegar and honey.
What is the apple cider vinegar diet?
In itself there is a specific diet, suggesting only moderate amounts of food and not eating between meals.
The main component of apple cider vinegar is acetic acid, which is very acidic.
We suggest a glass of apple cider vinegar solution, 15 minutes before each meal. In total you can drink three glasses a day on average.
Some indications of consumers, is that there be a teaspoon at first slowly, then two, up to three teaspoons per cup of water (8 ounces or 224 ml). To improve the taste you can add two teaspoons of honey.
You can use water or fruit juice to improve taste.
Concentrations suggested change because it is a treatment that is proven científicamente.También 285 milligram tablets are.
Its use in large quantities is contraindicated in many conditions and their possible interaction with many drugs.
• Apple cider vinegar is inexpensive, can be consumed in small amounts as a salad dressing.
• The use of apple cider vinegar has been proven in animal studies with good results.
• Apple cider vinegar has many uses gorgeous and practical inedible.
• If you take out a low calorie diet and exercise, or take a solution of apple cider vinegar base conducive to the weight loss.
• Its use is associated with reduced levels cholesterol.
• The taste is not very pleasant if taken with water only.
• As acid can cause irritation of the lining of the esophagus and stomach, so it must be diluted with water or apple juice.
• Its use can cause prolonged potassium deficiency and loss of bone density.
• You can interact with medications, especially diuretics and laxatives and prescribed for diabetics and heart disease.
• Apple cider vinegar damages tooth enamel and the tissues of the mouth and throat.
• Do not eaten if you have gastritis, ulcers, osteoporosis, among other ailments.
• It is recommended to consult your doctor if you have diabetes, because it contains chromium alters levels of insulin.
• The use of apple cider vinegar supplements should be taken only under prescription is not regulated by the FDA.